Sunday, March 27, 2011

Endurance

Life journey is just about passion for things we hold dear and be contented for what we are and have. Some might say it is money that can buy and solve everything. Others might say no, we need to do things in moderation and not be be intoxicated by all the material things surrounded us lest we ourselves could be tempted by greed and corrupt mind. Rich or poor, people in all walks of life bound to have problems. Simplicity, passion, humility, generosity and the most important, is to be guided by the 'Word' so that we are always be reminded where we are when we are weak. It is not the 'letter' but the 'spirit' of the law that matter. Our deeds and actions should be guilded by the principles of the law.
Few days ago I stopped at the beach as it was still early to fetch my son Larry back from school, I saw this old loving couple walked pass me. I think it was cute and lovely to see this couple, at first they were not holding hands, only after passing me for quite a distance they started to hold hands. To me their gestures show simplicity, passion for quality time together and endurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment